Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Let's Talk About Sex, Baby!

Since you all told me that's what I should have called our Sex, Love, and Relationships unit, I'm using it as the title of this post....


There are so many things that we covered during our extra long day or two, we won't be able to run through them on the blog. And that's why you all received binders and handouts during the workshop. If you DIDN'T get a binder and you'd like one, please let me know! Also, please remember that I am a resource for you for all these things- if you end up with questions or thoughts at any point, you can always ask me!

What I WILL put on this blog post is our Five Minutes of God Time songs and a couple of links that we discussed, but that weren't part of your binders. Enjoy!

Five Minutes of God Time: Hold Me by Jamie Grace

Five Minutes of God Time: Elastic Heart (Sia Cover) by Brooklyn Duo

The video we discussed but couldn't watch due to technical issues: http://www.upworthy.com/there-are-6-scriptures-about-homosexuality-in-the-bible-heres-what-they-really-say

Glossary of Transgender, Non-Binary and Genderqueer Words

 

No comments:

Post a Comment